wow it’s almost wednesday. and almost thanksgiving. wow.
a few things i love about my life right now:
1. report cards and parent teacher conferences just happened and i sat back and waved.
2. matt and allie live a hop, skip and a jump away. HOORAY!
3. we just had dinner with our pastor jake and vanessa…and they like hanging out with us.
4. san fran is a couple hours away. have you been there? wow it’s awesome.
5. i am going on a field trip to the raptor center this week. do you know anything about raptors?
6. monday is a holiday from school.
7. saturday is “second saturday” in downtown.
8. a teacher friend from houston called me tonight to tell me she missed me. it’s nice to be missed.
now things i don’t really like about my life right now and i’m ready to change:
1. my bet with allie about who will lose more weight before christmas. i am losing and i hate it.
2. i can’t get to bed before 11.
3. i’ve been too busy to work out.
4. there are first graders who type at a faster wpm than i do. argh… what is this home row business?
well, there are more deposits than withdrawals in my life account…so all in all…life is good!